Since 1997 we have grown in the sanitary ware market gathering work experience and "know-how" of over 30 years of our founders, with a dynamic team of young professionals. Nowadays, B&M is a cohesive and innovative group dedicated to the design, development, production and distribution of sanitary items. Currently, B&M has four industrial units and a commercial unit extending its activities in different areas of the sanitary industry to offer a wide range of integrated solutions for bathroom, namely bathroom furniture, shower enclosures, faucets and bath accessories and a wide range of sanitary plastic items. In this way the Barros & Moreira adds value from the design, development and marketing of a wide range of bathroom integrated solutions. With an installed capacity to produce a wide range of standardized products, the company is still dedicated to the production of customized products tailored to the needs of each customer, allowing us to offer a wide range of solutions to the customer in compliance with the rigorous standards of quality and service that identify the group.
Política da Qualidade
The scope of Barros & Moreira S.A. activity includes the Design, Development and Production of Sanitary Ware. The company Mission is to generate sustainable profitable results whilst at the same time maintaining the company values, namely the focus on quality and the drive to maintain the satisfaction of the clients, suppliers and employees needs and expectations. The goal is to become a national and international market reference, using innovative work methods, capable of strengthening and optimizing the operational processes, the management and the strategic planning of the company.
The fulfilment of the Barros & Moreira S.A. Mission and Vision is based on the following Values:
- Ethical conduct and Respect for the people we collaborate with (clients, employees and suppliers);
- Technical Competency and Professionalism
- Innovation and Technology
- Legality and Integrity
- Quality and Excellence
Therefore, the following requirements are our guidelines:
- Maintenance of the Quality Control System (SGQ) based on the Portuguese Standard NP EN ISO 9001, ensuring that all activities are in accordance with the implemented SGQ and always seeking continuous ways to improve the system;
- Ensure that effective and efficient work methods are employed, controlling and managing the activities as inter-related processes;
- Satisfaction of our clients’ requirements with a focus on trying to exceed these expectations, creating long lasting, solid relationships, promoting client maintenance;
- Employ a unified approach, providing the resources and technology necessary for compliance with the company goals and objectives;
- Provision of adequate training and coaching to qualify, empower and motivate all employees to improve their performance, involve themselves in the company goals and to create and add value;
- Promotion of a pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude toward obtaining the necessary resources for development of the business. The promotion of ideas and initiatives.
- To focus on compliance with all legal and regulatory obligations relating to the company business activities;
- To consider our clients and suppliers as partners with whom we seek to strengthen our communication, involvement, capabilities and competences, guaranteeing continuous improvement of our products, services and management processes;
- Maintain our image as a symbol of quality regarding the Creation, Development and Production of Toilet Sanitary products and fittings. We would like to set ourselves apart from our competition through providing high quality products and a professional and qualified level of service that goes beyond the expectations of our clients.
The Quality Policy is relevant to all employees of Barros & Moreira S.A. and therefore all employees should be dedicated to its successful implementation.
“QUALITY STARTS WITH THE INDIVIDUAL”
Declaration of commitment to FSC® values
Barros&Moreira states explicity that it has read and understood the "Policy for the Association of Organizations with FSC®" (FSC-POL-01-004 - Policy for the Association of Organizations with FSC®), as published on the website "www.fsc.org". This policy stipulates FSC® position regarding unacceptable activities by organization and individuals who are or would like to be associated with FSC® as well as the mechanism of dissociation.
In view of the foregoing, Barros&Moreira undertakes to comply with all the requirements and values of the FSC-STD-40-004 (Standard for Chain of Custody certification FSC®) and explicitly agrees now and in the future, that is not directly or indirectly involved in the following unacceptable activities:
a) The illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products;
b) The violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
c) The destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
d) The significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
e) The introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations;
f) Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions (as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.
Licence nº FSC® C128717
A Portuguese company certified by ISO 9001 in conception, development, production and distribution of integrated solutions for bathroom.
Total Area Of The Factory
Items In Permanent Stock
Total Of Employees
Investing in the continuous training of our people, new technologies and development of own infrastructure, a solid team has been created with a strong focus on design, allowing the constant demand for new products and solutions with the aim of customer satisfaction.
The permanent evaluation of needs and market trends, the control and supervision of innovation and production processes and the meticulous choice of our main partners, gives the group the flexibility to adapt quickly in a very competitive global market.
With four separate production units, the group currently gathers leading technology in diverse areas adding complementary skills in the production of faucets, shower enclosures, bathroom furniture and sanitary plastic items.
The demanding criteria in service provided and a strong commitment between quality and the competitiveness of the solutions o offered have allowed the company to expand and strive in the international market.